Tuesday 18 October 2011

I'm in a great mood today...

I'm still totally buzzing from last night's denial and feeling unusually 'up' for a work day! I would love to do something really special for Mistress R tonight, like take her out somewhere to thank her properly for last night, but as it is we have tickets to see a band. I'm sure it'll be good, but it's not exactly what I had in mind...
Oh well, I can't really afford the calories anyway, which reminds me, those of you who check out my weightloss blog (if any of you are still bothering) will find that it is shortly to be revamped as I intend to focus on losing at least another stone between now and Christmas.
Our good friend Miss Christina is inspiring me with her dedication and Mistress R is demanding some significant results from me by the time the Christmas choccies come out too, so I'd better do it, or she says I will be free to jerk myself off as much as I like, and that's not going to make me a happy bunny at all.
Sounds kinda backwards that, doesn't it.... still.

No comments:

Post a Comment