Sunday 9 October 2011

Sunday morning...

Following our exhausting day out on Friday, I was hopeful of some pussy worship yesterday, but it was not to be... however this morning more than made up for that. At around 10:30am I was kneeling on the bed waiting for Mistress R to finish her shower. When she came in she lay back on the pillows I had arranged for her and immediately started rubbing my cock with her feet. I was soon hard and revelling in the attention, I love it when she uses her feet on me like that, it is soooo hot.
Eventually she parted her legs, giving me a wonderful view of her gorgeous pussy and I leaned forward until I was supporting myself on my arms, my cock brushing gently against her slit as I kissed her gently. After a while I moved down her body and sucked her nipples in turn until they were both hard and then I felt her push me down further until I was laying face down on the bed with my arms outside her beautiful, silky smooth thighs.
I began gently kissing around the tops of her thighs and just above her pussy and then placed my hand flat on her mound and gently pushed back, which made Mistress R arch her back a little and angle her pussy upwards. I pressed my face between her legs and deeply inhaled her delicious scent several times, before gently starting to kiss and lick her. Soon she was becoming relaxed and aroused and I moved my arms inside her thighs, opening her to the attention of my willing tongue and fingers.
She tasted incredible. Mistress always tastes lovely, but sometimes she tastes particularly nice and this was one of those days. I absolutely revelled in her scent and taste and was rewarded after a while with what I can only describe as a 'top drawer' orgasm for my beautiful Mistress. I, of course, was utterly content that I had brought her such obvious pleasure.
We settled down on the bed and Mistress decided to play with my cock some more, first using her fingers to get me hard and then pushing me onto my back and sucking my rock-hard cock beautifully, bringing little gasps and groans from my throat.
Eventually she stopped and pulled the covers over me and I thought we were done, but then she reverted back to her fingers, using them to tease maybe the top inch and a half of my throbbing cock, which was absolutely mindblowing and caused me to get surprisingly close to the edge, if never quite on it. This exquisite sensation was interspersed with some gentle ball squeezing, which seemed to get a little harder each time. This was fantastic too and is definitely something I would like her to do a lot more of, although... if I'm 100% honest, every time she did it I wanted it a lot harder.
Eventually Mistress R decided I had had enough for one day and withdrew her arm from beneath the covers, leaving me breathing heavily, extremely turned on, wonderfully frustrated, and feeling completely, utterly and hopelessly under her spell. I adore my beautiful Mistress and moments like these only serve to make those feelings even more intense. Nothing makes me feel more in love with my wonderful wife than having her cum hard against my tongue and then tease me until I am left literally aching for her.
What a wonderful Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment