Sunday 1 July 2012

Life getting in the way...

Chastity play is wonderful, but when your life is too busy and stressful it doesn't really help it. I don't know about you but half the fun of being chaste is waiting, wondering, fantasizing, hoping... being teased is also of paramount importance of course. I actually find it hard to believe that I've been denied sixteen days already, I don't feel excessively horny, like I should, it's all just been a blur of working too hard, visiting the vet, worrying about our cat, test driving vans, fucking up my diet, getting stressed about my weight.... it has in all honesty been a shit couple of weeks, and it's probably not going to better before it gets worse.
So please be patient, I know my blogs have suffered greatly over the last few weeks, where once you would see a post at least every single day now it's only a few a week... I'm sure this will get better eventually.
In other news, I seem to be getting a lot of spam comments all of a sudden, I really don't want to activate the authentification codes because I hate filling them in on other people's blogs and I don't want to do anything to deter potential comments. Speaking of which, if you have any more questions for Mistress R please leave them under this post.


Mistress surprised me last night, by wearing some open-toed high heeled sandals last night, which I had never seen before. They're not as gorgeously slutty as the ones I bought her, but they still showed off her beautifully painted toes and delicious little feet. She had me take them off for her when we got home last night, if I hadn't been feeling so shit I would probably have asked if I might worship her feet, but sadly I didn't. She tells me she has another pair in a purple suede, I will try and get some pics for Mistress R's gallery later.


Femdom Session, who knows, it's 10:00am and Mistress is still in bed at the moment. I'd say it was rather doubtful, but then who knows. We have a wedding next weekend (which neither of us is looking forward to) so that's probably not going to help matters, unless we do it in the week. We'll see...


Finally just a word to say that one of our old blog friends has resurfaced, you can visit 1050words for some great new captions 'here'.

No comments:

Post a Comment