Thursday 5 July 2012

We both really needed that...

You may have noticed I've been a little grumpy of late, for one reason and another Mistress R and I have not had the best of weeks, so it was great to finally get to make her cum this evening, and to be allowed inside her beautiful pussy once again. Being inside her really made us feel connected and after she told me to cum inside her she mounted my face and told me to lick her clean and 'don't waste a drop'.
This is why I think our method of orgasm control works really well, Mistress R having the power to grant me orgasm whenever she thinks it is necessary works better for us than having a future date set in stone. Sometimes we just need to reconnect, and nothing does that like exploding inside her hot, wet pussy.
This has easily been the best and least stressful evening of our whole week, now we just have to get through this damned wedding and everything will be back to normal I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment