Tuesday 24 July 2012

Femdom Day is done for another year...

Why did it have to get so damn hot today? Really, the last thing Mistress R or I wanted to do when we got home was get dressed up and go out to eat. Thankfully, the restaurant wasn't too warm and by the time we left it was cooling down. Mistress R wore her key pendant out for the first time, which was really nice to see, but sadly she didn't wear her slutty shoes... I must admit I was a little disappointed, but Mistress said that they didn't go with her outfit, so she downgraded to the semi-slutty shoes. In some respects it was perhaps a good thing, because the gravelled car park wouldn't have done a lot for the patent leather on her properly slutty shoes, but still...
The meal was fantastic, even though we were the only people in the restaurant... that could have been awkward but we were seated at a table in an alcove so it felt cosy, better than being alone in a big restaurant! When we got home Mistress R had me remove her shoes (they look great but she can't do the straps herself), but sadly no offer was made to allow me to worship her beautiful feet.
She kissed me on the stairs and I reached under her skirt to stroke her beautifully smooth legs.
When we got home the house was quite warm, and so we crashed out with a cold drink each. I gave her a card and some jewellery and she was most pleased with my choices. In the card I told her how happy I was to live this way now, how much I love making her cum and how I hoped she would become still meaner as time goes by. Mistress R kissed me and told me how happy she is living this way too.
Not the most eventful of Femdom days, but a lovely night out with my gorgeous wife. Hopefully the foot worship bell I ordered off of eBay will arrive soon though...

No comments:

Post a Comment