Monday 16 July 2012

The 'cheating' poll...

At the last minute there were a few more votes which turned the result around and men came out slightly ahead of women in the 'sex most likely to cheat on a partner' poll. Initially I thought that the results would be far more clear cut in favour of men, but then this blog probably has a much higher readership among males than females, so I imagine that would have something to do with it...
That said, despite the common belief that it's more likely to be the man than the woman, I don't particularly believe that to be the case (though being an almost pathologically monogamous male myself, I'm probably rather biased). I think the poll result is probably quite accurate, I'm sure there's a lot of 'bastards' out there cheating on their wives and girlfriends, but I'm equally sure there's a lot of women at it too.
At the end of the day, I think almost anyone of either sex is capable of cheating if the opportunity presents itself, especially if they feel that they are not getting what they deserve at home. And some people are capable of doing it regardless of circumstances or the inevitable pain they cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment