Sunday 15 July 2012

Just a few hours left...

...to vote in the latest poll, after which I will be taking up Harry Haversackers' suggestion and asking, in one way or another, how many of you who have embarked a commitment to male chastity have found penetrative sex has diminished significantly. I must say I'm mildly surprised by the results of the poll so far, I actually expected the 'male' option to be an easy winner, which just shows that sometimes you can't predict the results of a poll even if you think you can!

Hopefully Mistress R and I will be looking at the questions later on this evening and at Miss Christina's suggestion, I will be giving my own input too. That should be interesting reading!

We had our Femdom session this morning, which I will also be writing up later... it was truly, truly fantastic, I just can't wait to tell you all about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment