Monday 16 July 2012

Answers to your questions (Part One)

A few weeks ago I invited my readers to leave questions for Mistress R in the comments or to email them to me, in addition, our great friend Miss Christina suggested that I should answer them too, so I have...



Q: What is the best thing about chastity?

Mistress R: There isn't necessarily one best thing, however... since we've been doing it I feel able to to have what I want and when I want it, without feeling any guilt or pressure, because I know Rob wants me to have that control. Also I'm more aware of Rob constantly 'wanting' me, which makes me feel great, obviously!

Robert Anthony: The best thing about chastity is waking up hard every morning, any man who's ever had a spell of erectile dysfunction would agree with that, I'm quite sure. After that, it's the mental buzz of the woman you love having that power over you, and then of course there's the intensity of those rare orgasms.... okay I guess that's three things.


Q: What is the best thing about Femdom?

Mistress R: It's difficult to put into words exactly, neither of us are really into pain for it's own sake  as such, it's more a safe way of indulging our darker fantasies, knowing that anything said or done in the session is just 'play'. It's a way for me to 'use' Rob for my pleasure, knowing that it's really hot for him, and that turns us both on. Also, by keeping the sessions limited to once a month, that keeps them 'special' and the intensity is maintained every time.
Chastity has added an extra dimension to the Femdom sessions, because now there's no guarantee that Rob will be allowed to cum, which enhances both our experiences. Often I will not even have decided at the beginning of the session what the outcome will be.

Robert Anthony: The best thing for me about Femdom is seeing Mistress R blossoming before my eyes in the session. She always looks absolutely stunningly beautiful when she's domming me. It's like a sort of Goddess halo or something.... I love the way it changes her demeanour as well. In the sessions she'll happily slap my balls, whereas in between she's much more circumspect about things like that. I just love to see her so confident in her sexuality. That's what I really love about Femdom, she's like a different person, no not a different person, the same but just oozing sex... occasionally in the sessions I have been almost scared by my feelings for her, and what I might agree to do if she asked me, I still don't think she really has a clue just how much power she could have over me if she really wanted to.


Q: What is the worst thing about chastity?

Mistress R: To be honest I can't think of any downside. I get what I want, when I want, and Rob's cock is always hard when I want it to be. And because I retain control over when (and how) Rob gets to cum, I can still choose to have penetrative or oral sex whenever I want to. Also because I don't specify how long I am going to make him wait, I can chose to make him cum whenever it pleases me.

Robert Anthony: Since Mistress R decided that her terms for agreeing to control my orgasms were that I couldn't ask to be allowed to cum, and I couldn't ask to be inside her, I'd have to say the hardest thing about it has really been not being able to initiate penetration. That really was a bit difficult to come to terms with, but now, it's okay. Since we have less penetrative sex than we used to it's actually kind of become more 'special'. Other than that, everything else that I could say would be the worst thing would be things which are at the core of the whole idea, like not being able to masturbate etc etc...
Actually there is one other thing... before chastity, when I always got to cum at the end of our Femdom sessions, Mistress R would make me swallow my cum, either from her pussy or fingers or wherever she chose. Now I don't get to cum that often so I miss that a bit, because eating your own cum is about as submissive as you can get (within our boundaries at least).


Q: What is the worst thing about Femdom?

Mistress R: Because I get to decide what happens, there isn't really a downside, the hardest thing about it is scheduling it. Since we only do it once a month, we always want it to be good, so we don't do it if one us is feeling a bit off, we'd rather wait to make it good.

Robert Anthony: Although I agree with Mistress R that keeping it to once a month keeps it special, the truth is that I would willingly submit to her as often as she wanted, and to a much greater extent than she would probably imagine. That doesn't mean I'm unhappy with what I have, just that I accept that Mistress R and I have a slightly different view on this, and I appreciate how lucky I am to have what I have. It just means that the wait between sessions is probably harder for me than it is for her, because I really do crave things like foot worship and having her straddling my face inbetween times...


Q: Do you think you will ever go back to a 'normal' sex life?

Mistress R: As things stand right now, we're both so happy with it I can't see any reason why we would go back to a 'normal' sex life... but if one of us became unhappy with it then we'd discuss it. Because of the way our arrangement works, I can choose to have what some would think was 'normal' any time I want.

Robert Anthony: While I agree with everything that Mistress R said, it's hard to believe that I will go through the entire rest of my life without choosing when to masturbate...


Q: Do you really believe Robert when he tells you he hasn't cum, how can you tell? Wouldn't you rather know for sure, even if it meant having him locked up for you?

Mistress R: Yes I do believe him, because really, what would be the point? I guess I can't ever be 100% certain, but I do believe that he wouldn't be as hard and wouldn't react the same way to the teasing if he had cum without my permission. To be honest I've never doubted Rob's word, because honesty is really key to our arrangement, to making it work and I believe that if he did make himself cum he would feel obliged to tell me (and then receive his punishment accordingly!).
Using a device is something we have discussed, and to be honest, I don't really like the idea and when Rob tried one ages ago it was completely impractical, so we've relied on Rob's self control and his willingness to be denied, and so far it seems to be working well.


Q: Robert has posted some very nice (and tasteful) pictures of you on the blog, will we get to see 'more' of you eventually (hope so!).

Mistress R: Thank you for those kind remarks, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the pictures Rob posted. As for any more, and their content, I'm afraid you'll just have to wait and see...


And finally a question from Rob to Mistress R.

Q: How does it make you feel on those rare occasions when I am allowed on top, and I get really close, and yet I still slow down/stop and let you know that I can't carry on rather than just blowing off the 'game' and pounding you until I explode?

Mistress R: I really appreciate your level of commitment, to what we have agreed, and it reinforces the trust and the strength of our relationship. It also makes that particular time, very intense and shows me that you really do want me to have that control, and you're not just saying that when it's easy or when it suits you.


Q: Does it surprise you that I've never once done that though? It kinda surprises me to be honest!
Mistress R: Not so much now, certainly when we first started it did because it goes against all your natural instincts, especially when you are on top...

No comments:

Post a Comment