Thursday 5 July 2012

50 Shades of whatever...

I was just walking through Asda (Walmart) when I came across a big stand full of copies of this book that everybody and their Auntie is talking about. I thought, that's a bit weird, I thought this book was supposed to be filth, what's it doing next to the biscuits where kids could pick it up'. So I picked a copy up and flicked through it.... well, I expected it to be like a 'Black Lace' book, orifices stretched on every page, fountains of cum flying everywhere, but no, I spent about a minute flicking though and found nothing to get remotely excited about.
Now, that's not to say it's not a good book, I haven't read it properly so I really can't comment. But it seems pretty clear to me that (surprise, surprise) it's not the tome of filth it's made out to be. Fair play to the author though, it's nice to know that someone who was doing something not unlike what I have done in the past (posted her writing on a story site) has become an overnight sensation, maybe my turn will come one day?

Probably not, eh. I can't imagine any of my stuff being sold in a supermarket.

-

It's been a shit week this week, nothing to report except that my cat has perked up in the last couple of days,  so hopefully she'll be okay now. I've got to go to a fucking wedding on the weekend, I hate weddings, they are so fucking boring...

-

As you've probably noticed the poll has finished, I am genuinely amazed that someone voted to watch the football. Quite unbelievable.



No comments:

Post a Comment