Saturday 28 July 2012

Mistress R's foot worship bell is here...


Mistress R's foot worship bell arrived on Thursday, unfortunately the last two nights we've been out and it hasn't been used yet. Last night Mistress had me kneel on the bedroom floor to fasten her 'semi-slut' shoes for her since the buckle is very difficult to do up. While for me this is an act of mild submission, for her I'm sure it's really more about practicality. As I knelt I couldn't resist the chance to kiss Mistress R's beautiful foot through the gap in her shoe but was told that we 'didn't have time for that' and that I could worship them later (didn't happen).
When we got home, feeling rather full of steak and chips it must be said, I did manage to get a quick snap of Mistress's gorgeous feet, which I thought I would share with you here.


How good would those gorgeous feet look covered in twenty three days of cum? Just thinking about it makes my poor cock ache! Who wouldn't be willing to clean up every drop for the privilege? I know I would...

No comments:

Post a Comment