Saturday 21 July 2012

Answers to your questions (part two)...

These questions have been submitted by our good friend Miss Christina, I hope she enjoys the answers.

Q: Since he seems to enjoy the cock and ball slapping so much, have you considered using a crop on his cock and balls? Or you could tell him he gets thirty seconds of your stroking for every ten crops he takes to the balls. They don't have to be super painful hits. I love the crop, such accuracy and while it stings, if you don't wail on him it can be enjoyable too.

Mistress R: I haven't considered it no, but having discussed it with Rob, I might in the future. I have used the 'cock whip (a small multi tailed whip) on him quite a bit and he seems to find that enjoyable. I would be worried about hurting him using a crop on his balls, but I guess it's just a question of getting the balance right between enjoyable pain and just plain hurting him.

Robert: You can always rely on Miss Christina to go putting crazy ideas into Mistress R's head can't you? I would welcome the crop on my cock (I think) but not so keen on having my nuts cropped. Knowing how hard I can take having my cock slapped versus my balls, I think it's best avoided.


Q: Have you considered having Robert wear the cock sling some outside of the bedroom? My whore has one too since it stretches the balls down so nicely and gives him a snug reminder of me. I often have him wear it during the day. It's a little reminder of me and that his cock is mine. Maybe you could have Robert wear his more often like that?

Mistress R: I know Robert used to wear the cock sling when he first bought it, but this wasn't on my instruction. Again it's not something I had thought about, but it's something I would definitely consider to make sure he's even more ready for me when I choose to play with him.

Robert: When I first bought it I did wear it every night with the idea of trying to stretch my balls, because they are very tight. I found that I could only wear it for about a half hour and then I had to take it off. That said, when we use it in our sessions I find it very comfortable for long periods and it has never felt uncomfortable. I can't quite work that out because you would think being hard would pull on my balls more not less.


Q: Another thing that can be fun is, in the evening when you two are watching TV together is make him sit there with his cock out on display for you. Think of it, your property there for you to see and inspect, him there wondering and hoping you would touch it, but you could just flat out ignore it if you wished. Have you considered that?

Mistress R: (After much laughing....) Again, not something I'd really thought of... and not sure I could take it seriously somehow. I do sometimes stroke Rob's cock through his clothes when we are watching TV together though, and if I want to 'inspect my property' then I will get it out, or have him get it out for me.

Robert: Hmmm.... I dunno, I kind of like the idea, but I'd probably just feel daft. Sorry.


Q: I once had the idea of a pussy bell. A little bell I could ring and my slave would stop whatever he was doing and provide me pussy licking. But I know you can't cum as often as I can, so maybe you could have a foot bell. I know Robert is dying to worship your feet as often as possible in the nice weather and think how hot it would be to ring a bell and whatever he was doing he would come to you and massage or kiss your feet for a few minutes. Just think how his cock would throb without you even touching it, knowing he would be summoned there at any time. Think you could try something like that?

Mistress R: Mmmm, yes I like the sound of that.

Robert: This is actually a great idea, not least because the bell sitting on the coffee table will act as a reminder to Mistress R to 'ask' me to worship her beautiful feet. I've just found a nice chrome service bell on eBay and will be ordering this immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment