Tuesday 24 July 2012

Sex should never be routine...

Following a link from At All Times blogspot, I came across a rather long post on The Wife Led Husband in Chastity blog, which (as AAT said) is well worth a read. I particularly liked this part of the text...

"Sex should be a special, powerful event in your lives. It should never be done when either party is not in the mood for it or otherwise distracted. Sex should never be routine!"

This is something that Mistress R and I realized a while back, there are times when you might not be quite in the mood but you know once you start you will get into it and there are times when you just know it's a bad idea and your head and heart just aren't in it. Recognizing the difference between these two states is a very useful skill, since disappointing sex is always worse than no sex. Of course, since I've been in chastity I don't have to worry about this as much anymore, but there's still times when I don't feel quite myself and sometimes I will make Mistress cum and then tell her that I'd rather leave it at that. It is for that reason that our Femdom sessions don't always happen on schedule, but they are too precious to embark on when you're not fully engaged, so sometimes they have to wait, and it is always worth it in the end.

Click 'here' to visit At All Times blogspot.
Click 'here' to visit The Wife Led Husband in Chastity blogspot.
Click 'here' to read the whole article.


No comments:

Post a Comment