Sunday 8 July 2012

Weekend update...

Today has passed by far too quickly, Mistress and I are both rather tired and have done little more than watch the British Grand Prix and some of the tennis final this afternoon. That said, there was some extremely enjoyable teasing for me this morning, where Mistress stroked my cock for several minutes, leaving me very hard and surprisingly desperate to cum (already!). I doubt very much I will get to taste Mistress R's pussy today, hopefully tomorrow I will be able to make her cum, I very much hope so.


The much 'anticipated' wedding was yesterday, as I said, I'm not a big fan of weddings. Well actually, that's not true. I don't mind weddings, I don't mind the actual wedding itself, it's the reception that I can't be doing with. But when it's a family wedding you have to be there, even if it means you just end up marvelling at the way other people conduct their relationships and thanking your lucky stars that your own marriage is so much better than that!
There were other reasons why this wedding was a bit of a non-starter for me. When I started my diet about eleven weeks ago it was my first 'target', the first time I would see many of the family and I had vowed to make a real difference in my appearance. I did well until about four weeks ago and ever since then I've stalled and gone up and down the same two or three pounds. My suit fitted better and my trousers felt a little baggy even, as they would since I've lost about fifteen pounds since I last wore it, but even so I didn't feel great about myself because I'd been banking on being a lot further on with my diet than I was.
Compounding my feelings of insecurity, Mistress R looked absolutely stunning yesterday. I had no idea what she was planning to wear to the wedding, and even she was a little unsure that maybe she had gone a little too sexy with her over the knee mini-dress and semi-slut shoes. 
Mistress R works very hard on herself, she exercises almost every single day and while she is far too hard on herself, she looks amazing and the way her dress hugged her body she really did look absolutely knockout!
Unfortunately, while this should make me feel excessively proud to be her husband (and I absolutely am) it tends to drag up old insecurities that I'm never going to shake while I am the weight I am.
Added to this, it was quite apparent to me that Mistress R was by far the hottest woman at the wedding. I mean, leaving aside my own bias, and looking objectively at all the women there, there is no doubt in my mind that if you'd asked all the blokes at the wedding who was the hottest woman there they would have concluded that Mistress R was the winner. Which should make me feel like a million dollars right?
I'm sure it would if I actually felt good about myself, but I don't, so it didn't, not really... which is kinda sad.
Still, what I can do is use that as a motivating factor to get back on the rails and continue with my weight loss. I probably won't see most of those family members until October or even December, so I have plenty of time to make a real difference.
So next time I end up going to a wedding, I'm hopeful that most of the guests who don't know me won't end up wondering what that hot woman with the semi-slutty shoes is doing with the overweight guy with the buzzcut. On the upside, I reason that they'll come to the conclusion that I'm either really rich or really well hung, and then when they see me leave in my little Suzuki.... hahaha.


A new poll today, you can find it in the usual place.


Button the kitteh is back to normal, which is such a relief. She has to get some more injections next weekend, but really she seems fine now. I know I can't expect her to live forever, but we've had her since just after we were married, and I can barely remember not having her, so when she finally goes it's going to be devastating. I am determined to make her remaining time as happy and as spoilt as possible.


Our Femdom session is now scheduled for next Sunday. Which means that once again it's gone out to five weeks instead of four. But last weekend I really couldn't have done it and with the wedding this weekend it was a non-starter. Hopefully after next weekend we can get it back on track every four weeks. That will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment