Thursday 12 July 2012

So horny already...

I checked my blogs' stats yesterday for the first time in a while and was pleased to discover that June's figures were the best on both sites since the big separation in November! I'm particularly pleased about that since until recently I was becoming a bit disillusioned about blogging...
Hopefully I will soon be able to start writing again, I've got an idea for a story written from an unusual perspective, so we'll see how that pans out. Incidentally, I've just loaded up a load of new captions, scheduled one a day for the next week on the other blog, if you're into that sort of thing...
Our Femdom session is expected on Sunday, provided nothing messes it up, and I'm looking forward to that. I can't quite believe it's only been a week since I was licking my cum out of Mistress R's gorgeous pussy. It feels much, much longer... and I really want to cum already. I wonder if that is maybe because when I came in Mistress R last week I kind of fell out half way through, so it was a little bit 'ruined', maybe that's why I feel so edgy already? Of course, while part of me wants to cum right now, part of me also wants Mistress R to take advantage of my state and push me even further and harder than ever before.
We still haven't got around to answering the questions I'm afraid. Maybe this weekend we will find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment