Monday 9 July 2012

What they really want...

We intended to start work on answering the questions tonight, or rather Mistress R was going to answer the questions and I was going to type out her answers... instead we went to bed for an hour or so and Mistress had an orgasm before teasing my cock (including some very nice cock and ball slapping), leading to a quiet groan of frustration from me when she told me that I had had my lot for the night.... I mean it's been what, four days already?
Before Mistress had me go down on her she teased my cock with her foot for a moment or two, commenting on how hard it was again... then she said 'what has it been...four days, I wonder how hard it would be after forty-four days!'. I did enjoy hearing that, as much as I wanted to cum when she was sucking my cock and slapping my balls later...
After she let go of my cock I turned and hugged her tightly, my throbbing cock pressed against her stomach, I really didn't want it to end there, but that is what giving up control is all about, so I have to accept it. Again she commented on how rock-hard my cock was, I never get tired of hearing that... and I know it's something a lot of women appreciate. After all a guy has what he has in terms of size, but if a guy is rock hard for a woman she's always going to take that as a sign of his appreciation for her (of course that's why it works the other way when a guy can't get as hard as he'd like and the women takes that to mean that he doesn't fancy her as much as she thought....).

Afterwards we lay in bed and Mistress asked me what some of the questions were that she had to answer, I told her that they ranged from the fairly obvious, to a few slightly left field ones, to some that were probably outside of her area of expertise. One of them is what are the best and worst things about male chastity, I'll leave her answer aside for now, but she turned the question on me and asked if I had any 'negatives'.
I said that, it was kind of a double edged sword....  on the one hand the negative is having no control over certain things, like cumming and in my particular case when I get to be inside Mistress R. But since this whole thing is about giving up control, it's kind of a stupid thing to site as a negative! 
I also ventured that perhaps some women would miss the whole 'being pushed back on the bed and fucked' thing, and Mistress conceded that point to some extent, albeit she really didn't look all that bothered to be missing out on that! As she said, if she wants me on top, she will tell me so.... and she does, every few months or so.
On the one hand, that's kind of a relief, because I would hate to think that this game of chastity is taking away some aspect of sex that she really misses, but at the same time I (or perhaps more accurately my fragile male ego) feel like she 'should' be missing it! 
That's one thing about this whole giving up of control, it allows your wife/girlfriend to be more honest about what she does and doesn't like, and what she likes more and what she really wants out of sex. This might take some adjusting to, but it's worth it in the end, and really it's my experience that most men who introduce their partners to this play genuinely want to give their partners absolute satisfaction above all else, and what better way to achieve that than to allow them the voice to tell you what they really want?

No comments:

Post a Comment