Monday 23 July 2012

New poll...

So last weeks poll has come to an end, and the results were pretty damn conclusive. I asked how penetrative sex had been affected by being in male chastity. The results indicated that 44% of you said you had 'much less' penetrative sex, 24% said 'less' and a further 20% said that they were now 'almost never' allowed it! In contrast, 10% claimed that they now had 'more' penetrative sex and 2% actually claimed that they had 'much more'. Oddly enough, not one person voted that there had been no change whatsoever...

This week I want to know if, like me there are times, odd occasions, no matter how rare, when you are so turned on you truly believe you would honestly do just about 'anything' that your Mistress/Wife/Queen asked you to do (within the boundaries of sanity, obviously). I once mentioned this to Mistress R and she looked at me like I was nuts, so I'm guessing she never has got into that state herself... to be fair this is not a regular occurrence for me either, I'm not talking 'Yeah I would do anything for you, honest', I'm talking total head spinning, can't believe I'm even thinking this but... Oh my God, ANYTHING!!! I've probably been in that headspace two or three times in the past year or so, but it definitely happens every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment