Tuesday 24 July 2012

iHonorHer...

I'm sure you're all familiar with Q & k's blog (here) and if not why not?
This morning Q has posted a caption with a little note urging the 'Men with submissive fantasies, to put themselves in 'k's place....' and that 'You'd do well to consider what it's really like to submit to the desires of a truly dominant woman!'.

I mention this, because it ties in rather neatly with my poll this week, in which I am asking how often (if ever) you ever get so ridiculously turned on that it almost scares you what you would consider submitting to for your Mistress. My experience with this has been well documented on this blog, though I will briefly reprise it for those that haven't read all 900 posts!
I can't remember exactly when it was, but in one of our Femdom sessions (not necessarily since the start of the blog) I was on my knees with Mistress R standing in front of me with her strap on in my mouth. My cock was rock hard and I was so deeply into the moment, Mistress R started teasing me about making me suck a real cock and asked me if I would do that for her. I said I would, and at that exact moment I honestly would have done, hell... I would have done almost anything she wanted me to.
It actually freaked me out a little bit (more than a little bit if I'm honest), and it took me a couple of days to sort it out enough in my head that I could tell Mistress R about what I had gone through that afternoon. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved it, but at the same time it pretty much scared the shit out of me that I could feel like that.
Then of course you think, well, it's not like I have to worry really, because Mistress R wouldn't make me do that anyway, and then of course there's a slightly unhinged flipside mild disappointment to knowing that too! But there has to be a comfortable balance, and even though in 'k's case he's not quite to that point yet (despite his begging) there's plenty I've read on their blog that makes me realise that Q's words are words of wisdom indeed.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who's voted already, I hope you understood what I meant by the question, because I do realise it could have been a little clearer, you can always change your vote if you feel it's necessary.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment