Wednesday 25 July 2012

A lovely surprise...

Mistress R and I are out tonight and tomorrow night, which coupled with Mistress's period meant that I didn't anticipate being allowed to worship her gorgeous pussy until the weekend (far too long for our liking). So I was most happy when Mistress sat next to me on the sofa last night and started rubbing my cock through my shorts until it was nice and hard. She broke off from kissing me and asked how tired I was (it was too hot to sleep the previous night) and then told me that her period had ended earlier than expected so we could go to bed now before our two nights out got in the way.
Even if I had been half asleep I would still have been up the stairs faster than you can say 'pussy worship', I was already a little miffed that our prior obligations had messed up the one thing I love more than anything else, so to be surprised like this was wonderful.
Mistress had a lovely orgasm and then teased my cock beautifully, near the end she started jerking my cock fast with her nails digging hard into my cock. It hurt, but I loved it anyway. No happy ending for me of course, she never even asked how many days it has been.... 20 as it happens. God I love my wife.
Our foot bell should arrive today, I hope Mistress R uses it a lot, and I also hope that it will instil in her the knowledge that she really doesn't need to ask for any kind of worship, since I am always more than ready and willing...

No comments:

Post a Comment