Saturday 14 July 2012

Love at first bite...

For many weeks now, if not months, when Mistress R has been playing with, slapping and sucking my cock, I've had the urge to ask her to bite my cock. I don't want her to draw blood or anything, I'm not into pain for it's own sake, it's just something I wanted to feel... in fact it's not about pain at all, it didn't hurt, it was a 'sharp' sensation yes, but it didn't hurt, in fact I really liked it. To me it's no different than being slapped, paddled or cropped. It's not about being 'hurt' it's about being 'used' by Mistress R. It's not even really the sensation of being bitten, it was the submissive buzz of letting Mistress R do it.
In a perfect world of course, I wouldn't have had to ask (our Mistress's would somehow know all our kinks and what we are thinking), but of course, in reality it's usually us men who have to make suggestions. While we have been practising chastity for quite a while now, our sex life is still pretty 'vanilla' for the most part, despite possible appearances to the contrary, which means it's still not all that easy to bring up new ideas and be sure of the reaction you will encounter.
Truth be told Mistress R did not seem overly keen on the idea of biting my cock, I think she assumes this will lead to GoodHubby style bollock assaults! I can assure you it won't. What GoodHubby and NW get up to is a fascinating read, but way beyond anything I would even contemplate. 
All credit to Mistress R, despite her 'reservations' she indulged me and it was just about perfect. I do hope she will do it again because it really is rather nice. The fact that she now seems quite happy slapping my balls without me asking gives me hope that she will, and... truth be told I think that will probably be the extent of any CBT I will ever ask for. I have no desire to be punched or kicked in the balls, nor to have needles inserted through my scrotum. No, I'll leave all that to the likes of dear GoodHubby, I do wish he would start contributing to his blog again though because it's always rather entertaining to read about his wife punching the crap out of his nuts!!! 


Check out GoodHubby's excellent blog  here

No comments:

Post a Comment