Saturday 30 June 2012

Stressed...

Sorry I haven't blogged this week, but there's not been much to tell. Mistress's period arrived on Tuesday so I have not had the pleasure of making her cum since last weekend, my stress level at work has gone through the roof and added to that our cat had to be taken to the vets (and I really thought she was going to be have to be put to sleep), which upset me a lot. We've had her for 18 years and she was 2 when we had her, so she's doing very well indeed (most cats live 16 years or so), but that really doesn't count for anything when you think she might be about to die. Fortunately, whatever was wrong with her seems to have resolved itself (the vet thinks she might have had some kind of seizure a bit like a small stroke) and the vet has given her some injections to help her with some other health issues and she's much, much better now. 
This morning Mistress R teased my cock for a while and told me that she's thinking about having me wear some kind of pendant, a bit like the ring that 'HerKnight' wears to represent my submission and chastity. Mistress also commented on how steel-hard my cock was, which is always nice to hear!
Our Femdom session is supposed to take place tomorrow, but we are both a bit exhausted at the moment, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment