Tuesday 5 June 2012

Good news and bad news...

The good news is that the decorating is 95% done now, the bad news is:

a) I have made such an outstanding job of it that it makes the rest of the house look like it needs decorating.
b) I tried some of my too-small clothes on yesterday and even though I've now lost nineteen pounds in just over six weeks, most of them are still too small.
c) Mistress R and I agreed that we should wait until Saturday for our Femdom session (because I am knackered and ache everywhere) but on the upside, our next session will take place three weeks after instead of four (unless she has another random period).

In response to my last post I had some nice comments from Dr Blasphemy, Harry Haversackers and subservient-husband, thanks for your input guys... and yes I agree, I don't think I am desperate enough yet. Mainly because I just haven't been thinking about sex and cumming enough the last few days. It's been a long hard slog and I find it's easier not to think about anything too much and just concentrate on the job in hand and the music in the background.
But normality is about to be restored, just a few more bits of painting and re-cleaning and re-varnishing to do and then it's over.... I'm sure the weight of 38 days is about to return with a vengeance once I start to relax again, and hopefully it won't be more than a few hours until I get to taste Mistress R's sweet pussy again.

Had a brief email this morning from someone who tells me they love my blog and that their life is mirroring mine to some extent, also that they've just been 'padlocked' for the first time and is loving it. The idea of a chastity device is still somewhat fascinating to me, but somehow I don't really see it ever happening for me. Mistress R is not at all keen on the idea and I too have many reservations about the practicality of such a device. Also, I've already proven that I can refrain from coming for long periods without needing a device, although I can well imagine that the physical barrier of not even being able to touch your cock at all would be a massive headfuck all of it's own.
Still, I still have my black CB-3000 in a drawer, it will be interesting to see if it fits any better when I hit my target weight, because last time I tried it it looked as if I had a cricket ball down my trousers!


No comments:

Post a Comment