Monday 18 June 2012

Back in the saddle...

Back to work today after our week off, so Mistress and I are both feeling a little done in. Nevertheless, we made time for some pussy worship and teasing, which brought Mistress R another orgasm and left me throbbing and aching. Feels so good to be back in that place again. I love it when Mistress makes me so hard and denies me, I particularly loved that she slapped my balls again without waiting for me to ask, and she slapped my cock quite a few times too... right before she ended my teasing she was kissing me as I arched my back towards her, desperate for any kind of continued friction.
"One more," she said, before bringing her hand down on my aching cock one last time. I love how it stings when she does that, it makes my cock even harder too!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment