Sunday 24 June 2012

Questions for Mistress R?

I'm wondering if any of you have any questions you would like to ask Mistress R? I'm assuming that if you had questions for me then you would already have asked, but if not feel free. You can email me or leave them in the comments if you prefer....


Another orgasm for Mistress R this afternoon and some top notch teasing for me, including having Mistress R ride my cock again! Without her bra! :) One of the benefits of my weight loss is that now that my stomach is somewhat diminished it is a lot easier to look down and watch my cock sliding in and out of Mistress R's gorgeous pussy. It's very hot of course, but also I have to be a little careful, the first time I looked down I felt like I was going to explode inside her, fortunately I managed to get myself under control for the rest of the time... I really appreciated the view of Mistress's gorgeous naked breasts and hard nipples too, very hot!
This was followed by some very nice cock and ball slapping and further teasing at Mistress's hand, which left me very hard and throbbing indeed. Can't believe it's only been nine days since I came. It seems a lot longer than that....
Pleased that Mistress R has cum nine times already this month, her record is eleven, so maybe that could be beaten - though I'm thinking her period must be on it's way soon. Hopefully it won't interfere with our Femdom session next weekend, but if it does, it does. Can't be helped.

After Mistress called a halt, she expressed her happiness with our situation and said that she feels so comfortable with the whole thing now, and how normal it seems that she can't understand why everyone doesn't do it. She jokingly suggested we should start some sort of campaign to raise awareness of the benefits of male chastity, it's just a pity something so beneficial is so hard to explain and grasp.
Perhaps if it were then there would be no need for articles like the one I read in Mistress R's trashy magazine, reporting that since the European Football Championships started, 'cheating' websites like 'Illicit Affairs' have reported a 70% increase in traffic. I allowed myself a small chuckle, since I'm not a football fan, but on reflection I can't condone that behaviour from either sex. Yes, if you neglect your wife/girlfriend (for the sake of 'the beautiful game' or for any other reason) then you are indeed an idiot, but I can't conclude from that they deserve everything they get.
'He was watching the football' does not seem to me a reasonable justification for an extra-marital affair. I guess in most cases the problem is more deep seated, and this is probably just the straw which broke the camel's back....

Hmm I feel another poll coming on, your national team is playing and your wife offers you the chance to be unlocked and possibly even the chance to cum inside her after weeks or months of waiting, do you watch the football live, record the football, or forget he football altogether?

No comments:

Post a Comment