Tuesday 12 June 2012

Enjoying my desperation...

A nice orgasm for Mistress R this evening, followed by some very hot teasing for me, including some very nice ball slapping (which she made me beg for - nice touch!). Can't honestly say the need to cum had abated all that much... in fact hardly at all if I'm honest, still that's kind of cool in a way, I hate waiting for that need to return. After she slapped my balls for the second time and told me that was the last time for today she started jerking my cock quickly, leading me to believe that she was going to let me cum... yeah right. She was looking right into my eyes, enjoying my desperation no doubt... or possibly weighing up whether she should let me cum now like she hinted at. But no, in the end it was a nice satisfying orgasm for her and not for me. Just as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment