Wednesday 6 June 2012

A wonderful evening...

With the decorating finally done, last night Mistress R and I finally managed to get some quality time together. When I walked into the bedroom she was already laying in bed waiting for me. I lay down beside her on my side and we started to kiss as I smoothed my hands over her stomach and along her silky thighs. We continued to kiss as I moved closer and closer to her pussy, my cock hardening as she asked me how many days it was now since I had cum.
"Thirty eight, Mistress." I answered.
She indicated that I was going to make forty at least and then reached down and started to stroke my rock hard cock. I licked my fingers and started to gently tease her pussy as she stroked me and very soon she let go of my cock and told me it was time to eat her pussy and make her cum.
I eagerly took my position between her smooth thighs and breathed in her delicious scent for the first time in several days. My cock was uncomfortably hard and I had to adjust it's position before I began kissing gently around Mistress's nicely trimmed pussy.
She tasted as wonderful as ever, and I was in Heaven as I licked her sweet pussy. Rather suddenly, with barely any warning she bucked hard as she came and I reached up and held onto her hips to try to keep her relatively still so that I didn't loose contact with her clit. She pulled away and then almost immediately pushed her delicious pussy back against my tongue until finally it got too much and she told me to stop. I looked up at her and saw her beaming back at me, obviously a very satisfied Mistress indeed.
As much as I love making Mistress cum, I always rue the fact that it's over. I would love to lay there for a lot longer gently kissing her inner thighs and luxuriating in the view of Mistress's pink, wet slit... but Mistress doesn't seem to feel the same and all too soon I was back with my head on the pillow.
The upside of this of course is that having made her cum, it's my turn for some attention. Mistress leaned over me and kissed me as she started to gently tease my cock. She used her palm quite a lot last night, more of an actual 'stroking' motion (as in stroking a dog or cat) which felt wonderful, especially when she extended the movement to include my balls. She kept this up for a while as we kissed and then she took hold of the base of my cock with one hand and started slapping the upper half with the other (I love that this description makes it sound like my cock is huge, we won't mention that Mistress R has very small hands... haha).
Then she started with the stroking motion again, before more slapping, this time my cock and balls. She gave me one soft slap to the balls and then sensing that I was enjoying it, a second, harder one (this was repeated a few moments later). It felt wonderful. Then she moved down the bed and started sucking my throbbing cock, this was about when I was starting to get a bit twitchy. She took her head away and then grabbed my cock more firmly and gave it a few good pumps, then she started to speed up a little and within a few seconds I started to get a little worried.
I warned her that I was getting too close and she let go of my cock and moved back up the bed to kiss me. I could taste my cock on her tongue and despite myself I pushed my hips up, desperate for a little more teasing... but there was to be no more.
It seems phenomenally unlikely that I will be allowed to cum before next Saturday's session, if then... so at the very least I'm pretty sure my record is going to increase from 35 days to 42, if not more. Mistress R doesn't seem to be showing any sign of being remotely concerned about denying me further, in fact she seemed very pleased that I had warned her that I needed her to stop. I am very happy about this, since despite the fact that I do want to cum, I am very much still craving denial and I would be quite happy for her to continue... my only concern is that sooner or later it will get to the point where I can't take too much teasing without cumming, perhaps in this case a ruined orgasm would be the way to keep going?

No comments:

Post a Comment