Thursday 7 June 2012

40 days straight....

As you will see from the box on the right, tonight Mistress R has chalked up her 140th orgasm since April 2011. In addition, Mistress R has now denied me for forty days straight and achieved a new record of thirteen orgasms since my last release!!!
Today has been quite stressful at work, and tomorrow is going to be even worse... so it was lovely to be able to relax between Mistress R's beautifully smooth legs and lick her to a nice orgasm. Afterwards she allowed me to linger a while, which I really loved... it's not really possible to appreciate the gorgeous sight of Mistress's pink, wet pussy while you are actually in the process of worshipping it, and I made sure to thank her for allowing me a few moments to mentally capture that image to keep me going for a few more days.
Eventually, however I found myself back on the pillow, with Mistress R stroking my cock to full hardness. It didn't take long at all, and as I looked down to see her take my cock in her mouth it looked about ready to burst! 
Mistress didn't suck my cock for long before she gestured for me to move into the middle of the bed so that she could straddle me. It seems ages since I was inside her gorgeous pussy, so I really wanted it... but at the same time I was more than aware that, forty days in, it was going to be 'challenging'. And so it proved. Yes it felt wonderful, but it wasn't long before Mistress realised that I was struggling not to cum and dismounted. She kissed me and gently stroked my cock a little more once I had had a few moments to calm down, but soon declared that she thought I'd better not have any more teasing tonight...
It's kind of frustrating that it's becoming so difficult to hold back, since I would much rather Mistress R got to choose when to allow me to cum rather than my cock (potentially) making that decision for her. At least she seemed amused rather than frustrated by my struggle...
Of course this is a record for us and I wouldn't be too surprised if Mistress R allowed me to cum fairly soon anyway (although I have assured her that I will be happy with whatever she decides, even if that means I have to wait a while longer). But thinking ahead I would like for us to be able to go for as long as Mistress R decides, and like I said yesterday, maybe an abandoned (or ruined)  orgasm would alleviate the edginess without destroying the underlying need and ache?

No comments:

Post a Comment