Sunday 17 June 2012

I finally saw a Kindle...

Yesterday I finally saw a Kindle in real life. I was quite surprised how the screen really didn't look like a screen at all, I think that's rather clever. I've always wondered about that part of it because as someone who uses a computer a lot the last thing I'd want is to read books via something that looks like another screen. But it looks more like flat paper, which is very clever I think.
What has this to do with chastity you may ask, well, nothing directly. But it makes the idea of getting one more appealing to me, and once I have one I'm far more likely to start writing and publishing my own Kindle books. At the moment though I'm still spending my spare-spare time trying to master my Fruit Loop music programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment