Saturday 23 June 2012

Morning teasing... (YES!)

Mistress R and I went out for dinner with friends last night (during which Mistress quite often stroked my cock through my jeans) and got home in the early hours of the morning. Typically although I was tired I read a little before I went to sleep, while Mistress R stayed downstairs to drink some water etc... When she came to bed I was dozing a little and cuddled up to her, my hard cock grazing her thigh. She reached round and grabbed my cock and rubbed the head against her ass several times before pushing herself back against me. Wedged together my cock was throbbing like crazy and I could probably have cum if I'd wanted to. As it was we drifted off to sleep.
I awoke a couple of hours later, to find my cock still quite hard and still pressed against Mistress R's gorgeous ass. My arm was underneath MR's head and feeling a little numb so I reluctantly  extricated myself and went back to sleep.
If there's one thing I wish there was more of in our lives it's morning sex, or at least cuddling/teasing. Problem is, Mistress R gets up at 6:20am every weekday so there's not much chance there and quite often one or both of us are doing something on Saturday morning, so it just never seems to happen.
This morning though was quite different. Mistress R peeled down the covers and said 'Look, no bra'. My cock was hard in about three seconds flat. She then told me that a lot of women wear bra's in bed all the time for support, I told her that I'm glad she wasn't one of them.
Soon we were kissing and before long Mistress R was stroking my cock, it felt so damned good to caress her beautiful body as she teased me.
Mistress then commented on my post where I said that I thought it would be nice to cum while I was inside her and she was scratching my balls, I said that I also think it would be nice to cum while she was slapping my balls too. I could probably think of a lot of other interesting ways to cum (please feel free to make suggestions in the comments, I'm sure you can think of plenty more that I might not come up with on my own).
I wondered if Mistress might straddle my face and have me lick her for a while before sinking down on my throbbing cock, but she didn't... she did give it a few nice slaps and then tease the head with her fingers and nails though. In fact there was a few little periods of cockslapping this morning which I really, really love, and some brief leg and foot worship too, but the best thing about this morning was being able to spend time with Mistress where she was completely naked, with no bra and not pulling the covers over herself.
Despite still being considerably overweight, I have never been particularly self-conscious about my body and being naked in front of Mistress R. But Mistress is (like a lot of women it seems) very self critical, which is hard for me to understand when she is so utterly gorgeous and sexy. So I really, really loved and appreciated the way she was lying around on the bed this morning, allowing me the pleasure of seeing her as nature intended, she really did look absolutely stunning, I just wish I could have taken some photographs...
I'm sure Mistress R could tell by the diamond-cutting hardness of my cock exactly how good she looked to me, but I made sure to tell her too. I just hope I don't have to wait too long to get another morning like that!
Hopefully later on or tomorrow Mistress will want me to add another figure to her orgasm count. As we creep ever closer to 150 I'm reminded of the poll I ran earlier in the year asking how many times you guys thought Mistress would let me cum in our second year of chastity. I can't remember the outcome off the top of my head, but it certainly seems likely that it might be less than twenty the way things are going.
Which is more than fine by me, I love being left hard and throbbing and the way Mistress made me ache last night and this morning was just absolutely wonderful. I love her so much, I just wish she would see herself the way I see her, because she really is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment