Thursday 21 June 2012

That damned bra...

I don't know if it's deliberate or not, but just lately every time Mistress R and I go to bed she seems to keep her bra on, which of course prevents me from seeing her gorgeous breasts. Last night, after an elusive but ultimately satisfying orgasm for Mistress R, she started stroking my cock until I was rock hard and then started sucking on my cock. It felt fantastic of course, and even better when she straddled my body and sank down onto me. It felt soooo good to be inside her again, especially now, with only six days having passed since my last orgasm, and so not having to worry about a hair trigger.(That's kinda weird don't you think... that last sentence, it's only been six days so I don't have to worry about cumming to early. I'm sure that before chastity if I'd have not cum for six days I would have been worried! I guess chastity does train the guy to restrain himself somewhat!).
As I looked up at her riding my cock, my first thought was of course to wonder if she was going to let me cum inside her and lick her clean. But I quickly dismissed that idea, since I just didn't feel like it was going to happen quite this soon. As I continued looking up at her I really wanted her to take her bra off and after a while I said to her... "Please let me see your gorgeous tits Mistress."
She smiled down at me and slowly started to undo her bra before peeling down the straps on both sides, until she was holding the bra in place with her hands.
"Ask me again," she said, obviously enjoying her little power trip.
I begged her and was rewarded with the beautiful sight of her total nakedness. She looked so fucking amazing from where I was laying, I've always considered myself more a leg and ass man, but the way Mistress has been hiding her upper-assets has made me crave them. She continued riding my cock as I reached up and massaged her breasts, then she reached behind her back and started alternating between hands, scratching my balls with her nails between every up and down stroke. It felt wonderful and I'm sure that would be a really really cool way to cum!
No such luck for me of course, and after a while Mistress R dismounted and lay down beside me, positioning herself higher up on the pillows so that I could suck on her left nipple while she gave my throbbing cock a few lovely slaps. After that I asked if I could please taste her beautiful pussy again and so she straddled my face and allowed me to lick her for a little while, I love it when she does that.
My only disappointment was that things didn't go on longer (naturally), that's the only thing about giving up control, if you have normal sex then you can (at least) try and make it last as long as you want it to. Still, that's all part of the deal isn't it, and I still love being controlled far too much to want to go back to a vanilla sex life.
Later Mistress commented on how much she loved how hard my cock was, that was nice to hear.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment