Sunday 3 June 2012

36 days and counting...

So, today it's thirty six days since my last orgasm, every new day now is a new record of course, what a pity I've spent twelve hours today wallpapering.... what a job this has turned out to be, we should have paid the guy £400 to do it for us! Still... painting tomorrow and then it's the Femdom session on Tuesday (finally), which will be 38 days of course. I'm presuming Mistress R is going to let me cum, but... there is a chance that she won't. Well there's more than a chance I guess, it could go either way, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Can't say that I'm feeling excessively horny just now, too flipping tired to be honest! Mind you, I bet all this work has shed me some weight, I must have been up and down the stairs at least a hundred times in the last two days. I've noticed a distinct lessening of my gut too this last few days, think I'll have to try on some of my too-small clothes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment