Thursday 14 June 2012

Good to be back on top again, once in a while...

Kind of in a rush now, but Mistress R just let me cum again, just as she said she might. After I licked her to orgasm she had me kneel between her legs so that I could look at her pussy while she stroked my cock until it was hard. She teased the head with her fingertips and gave it a couple of slaps before gently stroking it between her lips. Soon she told me to push it in and hold still... she started squeezing it with her pussy muscles and fucking me in effect. I couldn't take this for long without joining in and before long I was fucking Mistress R's tight pussy deep and hard. She told me to keep going until I cum inside her (she actually said 'if you want to'!), which I did, and it felt fucking great to cum that way again after so long.
Afterwards we talked about how we both still want that sometimes, and it would have been impossible for me to do that last week. This is why Mistress R will probably never want me to go months, because sometimes she wants me to fuck her hard, and I simply can't do it when I'm long term denied. I could barely take her on top last week don't forget!
Well that's equalled my shortest period of chastity (5 days)... I wonder if I'll get to cum again before the end of the month? With our next session on the 1st July I suspect not.

No comments:

Post a Comment