Saturday 10 September 2011

Yikes, spikes...

Just checking out a couple of sites from my favourite lists and happened across Nemo's blog where he is currently posting some captions with a 'spike' theme (check them out here) and also Cage Chronicles (welcome back after your  break) where Chris has been posting about the scary metal spikes that are being put into his chastity device by Mel (he loves it really...) you can read about these here
I must say, the idea of having a chastity device with spikes in it has always appealed to me... and Nemo's captions particularly appealed, especially the way the women are deliberately turning their slave on with the express intention of causing them discomfort.... that's hot!
Can't remember the last time I even tried my CB-3000 on, it's currently languishing forgotten in a drawer as we speak (it does actually have spikes though, so maybe one day Mistress R will surprise me by telling me to put it on? Doubtful, but a nice fantasy all the same...).

No comments:

Post a Comment