Thursday 8 September 2011

Last day tomorrow...

This week is going so quickly, but isn't that always the way when you don't have to go to work! Fortunately Mistress R and I made time to go to bed this afternoon and I gave her another really hard orgasm with my tongue (they all seem to be hard ones these days, it's great!) and then she teased my cock again but still no orgasm for me. That's eighteen days now, and I could so have blown my load when she was sucking my cock, it felt fucking amazing, but of course, never without permission these days!
I kinda thought she would let me cum today, but she really isn't showing any signs of doing so. Which is great, because while of course I'd love to cum, I love that she's getting more comfortable about not letting me. I love having her control my cock so much, I can't even begin to tell you... as far as I'm concerned she can make me wait as long as she wants to.
It is apparent to me that she is getting used to this 'power' she has now, and when she decides to stop there's barely a hint of the uncertainty she would show a few months ago. I'm sure she loves how hard I get for her when I'm denied too, it must be an ego boost to see how much you turn your husband on like that...

Steady voting in the polls and it's good to see I'm not the only one who waited years to reveal their kinkiness to their partner... God forbid something should ever happen to Mistress R and I had to go through all that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment