Saturday 10 September 2011

New poll, so when was it...

This time I'm asking a pretty straight-forward question, when did you lose you virginity. No grey areas. Losing your virginity is cock in pussy, unless you're gay I suppose.... anyway, I'll let you guys decide the finer details.
For me I was 18, and she was 21.... and then we dated for three years, split up, I had a barren six months and then I met Mistress R (who is about 6 months younger than me), which means, I never got to have sex with a teenager, even when I was a teenager! Weak!

Anyway, as for the last poll, unsurprisingly 52% of you waited 'years' to reveal your kinky side to your partner... although I can't help thinking that many of you, like me, probably didn't realise or truly acknowledge your kinkiness until you were already with someone for years. And then of course you have a dilemma....
21% of you waited 'months' and 8% 'weeks'. 1 person actually outed themselves on their first date and 18% are waiting for the right moment... good luck!

Welcome to my 70th follower, I seem to pick up about ten every month, so this is a good sign. Albeit my hits have really took a beating this week, after nearly hitting 3000 on the 5th.... oh well, must be holiday time!

No comments:

Post a Comment