Wednesday 14 September 2011

All quiet (but not for too much longer)...

Mistress R was supposed to get some pussy worship last night, but in the end it just didn't happen (sigh), but she has told me that it will definitely be happening tonight! Here's hoping that there'll be some teasing too, since she hasn't touched my cock since Saturday!
Which is probably why I ended up having a sneaky stroke or twenty on Tuesday night, which means that I now have two transgressions to confess to on Saturday, still two in a month is pretty good!
Yes it's that time again, Saturday will be our monthly Femdom session, it's usually on a Sunday but we are going out on Saturday night and we'll probably be home very late so best to do it on Saturday. I very much doubt I will be coming so it won't make a scraps worth of difference to the length of my chastity.
But then again, maybe I will... I've just had a twenty day stretch, and before that I was allowed to come three times in a fortnight, so who knows. I think Mistress R is more comfortable about making me swallow my cum in the sessions than out of them so maybe...
Is it too much to hope to be allowed to cum inside her and then for her to sit on my face so that I can lick her pussy clean? I haven't cum inside her since July after all...
I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment