Sunday 11 September 2011

Twenty days and done...

So last night Mistress R decided it was time for me to cum. She had me sit on the sofa and then started sucking my cock beautifully. I still wasn't 100% sure this was going to be it, and she kept me guessing by slowing down and changing from hard and fast stroking to sucking my balls every so often, it really was a killer blowjob! Then she started to pump me harder and even though I tried to keep control, I could feel that I was starting to edge towards losing it. I told her I was getting close and she started pumping harder, pushing my T-shirt up to expose my stomach and chest, "I want you to cum for me", she said.
Well, it didn't take long after that and I had a massive orgasm, the first jet of which landed right up on my chest, another couple of weeks and I reckon it would have been in my mouth! What can I say, it was fucking amazing and well worth the wait. There seemed to be quite a substantial amount of cum too, but Mistress R didn't make me lick her hand clean or anything. Not that I'm complaining, I wasn't really in the mood for that last night (but obviously I would have done it if she'd told me to).
Ah well, so it's day one once again and the last day of our holiday too. Back to work tomorrow. At least there's a Grand Prix today and hopefully I'll get to worship Mistress R's pussy too (seeing as it didn't happen yesterday)... I did manage about two meagre minutes of foot worship late last night, but that's no substitute for the real thing is it?

Regarding my poll, I always thought I was a late starter, but it seems that maybe I wasn't after all... I must admit that I am a little surprised that 25% of you first had sex in your twenties, although to be honest with you, in hindsight, I'm not sure I was really ready myself until way after eighteen. When I hear about guys who ended up with children by their first girlfriend I think 'there but for the grace of God go I'. She was hopeless at taking her pills*, just as well she had me cum on her stomach most of the time innit! Ruined orgasms too, since I was too shy to actually finish myself off and she would rather let a Grizzly bear lick honey off her hand than get cum on her fingers...
While we are on the subject, I may have mentioned this before, but it bears repeating.... I was 18 and about to get my first blowjob, so as you can imagine, I was quite excited! So she's just about to start and she looks up at me and says, "Don't touch my head, don't cum in my mouth and don't look at me!".
Okay so, maybe two of those are fair enough, especially for a blowjob first timer, but 'Don't look at me', WTF!
You know the funniest thing is that some of you guys are probably thinking that my first girlfriend sounds like your ideal Femdom-Chastity uber-bitch! Hmm, well she was certainly selfish, she certainly wouldn't care less if you came for, well, as long as you liked really, she had a sense of entitlement for sure, she also once told me she aspired to being someone's 'Mistress', but in the sense that she fancied the idea of having a married man paying for her flat etc.... well, I doubt that one's come about frankly.
I could also imagine her being quite willing to kick you in the balls if that's what you wanted, and she'd probably be happier fucking you up the arse than taking it herself... anyone want her number?**

*I know, I know, take some responsibility and wear condoms. And now, of course, I would! And I'd have a vasectomy too!!

**Only joking... I don't have her number (why the fuck would I).

No comments:

Post a Comment