Friday 9 September 2011

A conversation last night...

Mistress R and I had our usual Thursday night at the pub last night and during this the topic of chastity came up and we discussed how it was going and we were pretty much in agreement that it's all good now. She asked me if I'd stopped worrying about it now, and I have, what's more I'd forgotten that I had been worrying about it at all... I guess that's partly because Mistress R has been a lot more generous with the penetration of late. But then again, maybe I've just got over it. I really love being inside her but I love it when she uses her hands on me too, it's not like her hands are an inferior substitute or one's better than the other, after all, she can't slap my cock with her pussy can she?
Anyway, we talked a bit about it all and how smoothly things are running between us now. I can't ever remember being so relaxed about sex, I mean I probably was a long time ago, but it was a long time ago. I honestly think chastity and Mistress R having control of my orgasms has benefited our sex life (and relationship) enormously. I love that Mistress R wants me to worship her pussy pretty much every other day now (oh sure every day would be even better, but maybe that's just me being greedy! Hahaha) and that she's finally accepted that I really don't mind if it takes a long time for her to cum, and of course this increasingly relaxed attitude means that she will probably want more attention and won't be reticent about asking for it whenever she wants it. Which is perfect.
I knew there would be stumbling blocks along the way, and who knows maybe there's more to come, but right now it feels very 'right'. I think the big thing I would say to any guy looking to be in my position is that you have to be straight up and you have to stick to your part of the deal. If you say that you want her to control your orgasms, then you better be prepared to accept it when she makes you wait a month. If you agree that penetration will only happen when she wants it to happen, then you better not start moaning about it if it doesn't happen as often as you thought it would.
I know that all sounds pretty straightforward but until it actually happens to you, well... let's just say it might not be as easy as you thought. But the thing is this, if you ask for this and then you fight it, what is she supposed to think, why wouldn't she tell you to forget it? She's going out of her way to give you what you've told her you want and then she's getting nothing but hassle for her trouble?
I think part of the problem is that a lot of guys think that it will be great for her, and it will, but not straight away. It takes time for the woman to accept what's happening and for it to stop being 'weird' and then she will probably enjoy it and appreciate the benefits.
As those of you who have read my blog from the start know, it's not always been easy over the last 6 months, but I stuck it out, and now I'm reaping the benefits. And I think if you want to live this way you have to be prepared for some period of adjustment. Most women are not going to embrace this straight away, no matter how much you explain the benefits to her, oh sure that might help, but they are still going to feel weird about 'stopping' before you cum and having sex and stopping when you can't take anymore without cumming.
I should think Mistress R and I are one of the few couples who haven't had any 'accidents' on our way to chastity, and maybe we stumbled into an easy path, starting with the 'week of chastity' leading up to our femdom sessions, then increasing it incrementally to a fortnight and then three weeks before finally having her take over total control.
I still can't really believe that about a year ago Mistress R was completely against this idea. She hated the idea and I dropped it, because she was more important to me than some sex-game, and then she brought it up a few weeks later... I was very lucky there, even though I knew she was only doing it for me and not for herself. I knew damn well she wasn't buying into the supposed 'benefits to her', they really only came later...
Anyway, I notice that a lot of blogs are a bit inactive at the moment and my own hits seem to be taking a dive too, oh well, it doesn't matter to me really, I'll still be here flying the chastity flag.

Nuts4Belle has made a post on his blog which seems appropriate to quote check it out here...

I’m totally ashamed of the way I acted last night. Belle was being the perfect keyholder, giving me exactly what I asked for. She woke me up, I got the pleasure of licking her to an orgasm…one of those orgasms that Contracted against my tongue. *shiver* Right before she came, she told me that it was the only orgasm I would feel that night. She also told me I was such a good boy…you know, the things you really love to hear when servicing your wife.

After she was done, she wanted to go to sleep. I should have left it at that. That is what a good husband does. Of course I became a little bitch. Begging to be unlocked, saying I couldn’t sleep, tossing and turning.
I made her feel guilty. She was doing everything right and I’m so glad she stuck to her guns. I feel really bad about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment