Tuesday 6 September 2011

Mistress R hits 50...

...orgasms that is (since we started full time chastity for me). And after a few days without, it was really lovely to feel her cum under my tongue... I hope there's plenty more of that this week!
After I made her cum she started teasing me and I slowly relaxed and got harder and harder until it was pretty much as hard as I can ever remember it being without a cock ring. Mistress seemed to be enjoying how hard I was for her and straddled me, slipping my rock hard cock inside her still wet pussy. It felt wonderful to be inside her again even though I guess it hasn't been that long.
She rode my cock for longer than I think she has since we started this and I loved every second of it, and as I looked up at her I kept thinking 'any minute now she's going to tell me she wants me to cum inside her...'. Of course as ever I was a little conflicted about that, obviously I wanted to shoot my 16 days of cum into her, but at the same time I wanted her to make me wait, to deny me, to use my cock for her pleasure and to control my orgasm and to grant it only when she wants to... and that ultimately was what she did.
A few times she stopped and bent forward to kiss me with my cock still buried deep inside her and in a way I was actually kinda surprised when she climbed off me, but then she knelt beside me and I thought 'maybe she's going to finish me off by hand...'. Wrong again, she grabbed the base of my still rock-hard cock with her left hand and started slapping it with her right. Then she noticed that my cock was dripping with her pussy juices and scooped some onto her finger and had me lick it clean - that was sooo hot!
And then she kissed me some more and that was the end of my teasing for another day.... so I still have no real idea when I will get to cum again. It's about twelve days until our next Femdom session, but that's no guarantee of anything anymore, maybe she wants me to wait beyond that and to set a new record? Or maybe not. Maybe she will let me cum this week like she said she might, or maybe not?
It does quite amaze me how much control I have over my cock given that I haven't cum for 16 days straight, as it was relatively easy to keep control when I was inside her beautiful, slippery pussy. I am pretty pleased about that though, because it would suck if I had to tell her to stop after thirty seconds like I did a few weeks back!
Well, now our little holiday is out of the way, we can kick back and relax for the rest of the week, and hopefully that means I'll get to worship Mistress R's pussy (and anything else she wants me to worship) a few more times before we have to go back to work on Monday... and if she wants to tease me some more and let me cum (or not let me cum) then I'm sure that'll be wonderful too!

Oh yeah, also.... yesterday was a new record for the blog with a count of 2863 pageviews, thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment