Friday 16 September 2011

A quick follow up to yesterday's post, and a new poll...

As I said yesterday, Mistress R's orgasm on Wednesday night was one of those that felt a little 'forced'... so I wasn't feeling too happy because I worried that I hadn't performed to the best of my abilities. However Mistress R put my mind at rest yesterday when she thanked me for such a wonderful orgasm the night before!
Phew, so I still am the pussy-eating-master I thought I was.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Moving on, this weeks poll is all about your 'number'. You know what I'm talking about... and there's no need to be shy because no one will know. I mean I will come right out and say that my number is '2'. And one of them was rubbish! I spent three years with an older girl (so much for that old chestnut!) who had no idea or inclination about sex and then when I met Mistress R I was suddenly going to work on three hours sleep because we'd been fucking 4-5 times a night.... quite hard to believe I ever actually did that now of course, but I definitely did!
So, yeah... I have no idea what Mistress R's number is, and I'm sure she's got no desire to tell me now, not that it would bother me (as long as it's the same number it has been since we met, obviously!), I'm sure it's more than two though, in fact I know it is... but it really doesn't bother me. It's not her fault if I was socially inept when I was a teenager is it? I'm certainly not one of those men who apply the classic double standard, he's a 'stud', she's a 'slag', if there'd been a few more 'slags' about for me in my youth I certainly wouldn't have been complaining about it! But neither do I feel like I missed out, I always wanted to settle down and (NOT) have kids from a very early age, so I was very fortunate to meet Mistress R when I did and we've been together 19 years now.
So, tell us your number and we'll see how I stack up, probably pretty badly I imagine!

The results of the 'What age did you lose your virginity' poll were quite interesting, I guess it's not too surprising that 40% of you lost it between the ages of 16-18, with a further 26% losing it between the ages of 19-21. There was a few early starters with 7% of you losing your virginity at either 14 or 15, 1 person started even younger than that... but what surprised me the most was that 21% of you didn't lose your virginity until after you were 21.
Of course when looking at these figures we should remember that in some European countries the age of consent is actually 14 not 16, and obviously I don't know where these votes have come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment