Monday 5 September 2011

Back from hols...

So Mistress R and I just got back a couple of hours ago... I see I've gained a couple of new followers since Friday - welcome to both of you, I hope you enjoy my blog.

Well, our trip was an experience, Bruges is a nice place, and there are 52 chocolate shops in the city. Can't be bad. I did find it a bit odd that some of them had chocolate cocks in them though, I mean I wouldn't expect to find Thorntons selling chocolate cocks, and the ones with the white chocolate cum dribble.... that's just going too far... (actually these pictures aren't nearly as 'precise' as the ones we saw, they were more like pre-cum dribbles!).

(Who buys this stuff, it's just really lame...)

Anyway, that aside, Bruges is nice and Mistress R and I had an absolutely awesome serving of 'Frites' in the main square at 'The Fritery', thoroughly recommended! Shortly after this I remarked to her that her next orgasm would be her 50th since we started this and she asked how many I will have had next time I am allowed to cum. I told her my next will be my twelfth since April 1st. She mused a little while on the ratio of four to one, but didn't give any indication of when that twelfth one might be (earlier the previous day when we had been queueing to get on the boat she asked me how long I had been waiting to cum, I told her 12 days and she said 'Oh, not that long then really...' which of course immediately made me hard. I love it when she says things like that, like two weeks is nothing for me to wait... so HOT!!!!).

Unfortunately Mistress R didn't hit her 50th orgasm on our trip, as the boat was quite noisy and it really wasn't a good environment for Mistress to relax enough in, still... she did give me some wonderful teasing, and she never even took my shorts off! We were crashed on the cabin bed after returning from Bruges and she reached down and started pressing on and stimulating my cock, which quickly got hard since it's now almost two weeks since I have cum. She kept this up for maybe 5 minutes or maybe a little longer, which was wonderful as my cock was trapped inside my shorts and boxers as she rubbed it and tickled the head. 
When she'd had enough she asked me for one of the Belgian chocolates we had bought and I gave her one and then I turned around on the bed and started to kiss her lovely legs. 

Mistress R said 'I wouldn't get too close to my feet if I were you' (since we'd just got back from a six hour excursion around Bruges), but I ignored her and started to kiss her beautiful soft feet anyway. I must have kissed them for about 15 minutes while Mistress R read her book and my cock was hard the entire time. Of course Mistress R's feet weren't quite as beautifully 'fragrant' as usual, but it certainly wasn't unpleasant and I loved doing it (hence the hard cock!)... in fact it felt a lot more submissive worshipping her feet like this than if she'd just washed them... besides I would of course love it one day if Mistress would be confident enough to 'expect' me to worship any part of her gorgeous body at any time she wanted. We are a long way from that of course, but maybe this was a tiny step towards that ultimate goal. 

I guess it's a hard thing for women to understand that sometimes we don't want them to smell of nothing but soap and fruit and flowers... anyway I really did love every last second of it.  

On the drive home this morning Mistress R said to me, 'Maybe you will get to cum' this holiday' (we are off work this week, even though we are back home now after our weekend away), I just said 'Well that's for you to decide', she just smiled... 

I honestly don't mind what she decides, either way will be lovely for me! I'm more eager to get her to her fiftieth than worrying about my own orgasm to be honest.

It's funny, I read something the other day (I think it was on Thumper's blog, but I'm not 100% sure) and he said that rather than craving his own orgasm, instead he craves the feeling of making his wife cum, and I can totally relate to that. Cos that's exactly how I feel these days too. The only time I really crave my own orgasm is when I'm getting close to having one, that's when it really kicks in...

Well, okay, maybe there are a few other times too (hahaha) but mostly it really is all about her pleasure. Just the way it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment