Saturday 17 September 2011

Femdom session produces new tagline for the blog...

Today was our monthly Femdom session, and it really was quite wonderful. Not only that, but it also inspired me to implement a new tagline for the blog, but more on that later...

We woke up late, finally getting to catch up on some much needed sleep, and decided on an 11:00am start. At the agreed time I was kneeling blindfolded in the bedroom, with my wrist and ankle straps and the Oxballs Cocksling in place. Mistress R came into the room and as usual she wanted to punish me for my infractions, only two this month so it was only half a dozen swats with the paddle and six fairly robust swipes with the cat... stingy but not painful as such.
Then she laid on the bed and had me worship her feet for a while (I love to do this and she knows it) playing with her pussy as I kissed and sucked her toes, instep and soles. This seemed to be over quicker than I was expecting and I was a little frustrated because I didn't seem to be able to slip into my submissive headspace, sometimes it just doesn't happen, and today was one of those days. It was still immensely enjoyable though, and my cock got very hard when she started talking about how long she might make me wait, the words 'much longer' predictably bringing the biggest 'throb'.
Then I was tied on my back and Mistress R started riding my face and, of course, my cock was now getting rather hard, especially with the Cocksling fitted! It seemed to fit perfectly this time, with none of the problems I had last time I used it, which was good. Soon, far sooner than anticipated Mistress R was lubing up my rock hard cock and teasing and rubbing it mercilessly before impaling herself on it... fuck yes, that felt sooooooooooooo good. She got off and back on a couple of times, telling me how she was using 'her' cock for 'her' pleasure, which is just what every chastity-sub wants to hear, isn't it? Fucking hot.
Then she got off and had me lick her pussy a little more and then she stood up and turned away from me so that I was looking up at her gorgeous pussy and ass, then said the most amazing thing. She said 'How bad do you want to cum right now?'. I didn't really know how to answer that and she followed it up with 'Enough to ask me to let you?'.
Truthfully, I wasn't even thinking about the rule that I'm not allowed to ask... I said 'No', because I've only been denied a week, and I'm not nearly desperate enough... but thinking about it maybe I was conscious of the rule, even if I wasn't actually thinking about it...
'Good,' she said. 'That was the right answer....' and then she dropped the line that was absolutely mind-blowing to hear, 'You wouldn't dream of asking me to allow you to cum, would you?'.
'No Mistress' I heard myself say as she smiled back at me, and I knew that I wouldn't, maybe not ever...


After this Mistress R decided to leave me alone for a few minutes, but first she attached clothes pegs to my nipples and pushed a dildo up my ass... when she came back she untied me and told me that she would now allow me to go down on her until she came, and you know how much I hate doing that, right?
I still wasn't really getting into subspace, but it didn't matter anymore because I was doing what I love most of all, eating Mistress R's beautiful pussy and even though I didn't feel like I was quite getting into the rhythm of it, I still managed to bring Mistress R to a pretty violent orgasm, and she seemed very happy indeed. After she had finished she moved off the bed leaving a pool of pussy juice and saliva on the pvc sheet, which I knew I would be clearing up but first she had me lick her clean. She stood on the bed and her juices where dripping down her legs right to her ankles, it was so fucking hot.

(It looked a lot like this, only more so!)

I licked her legs clean and then she gave me permission to clean her ass too, which I eagerly did, pushing my tongue between her cheeks and probing her asshole until she decided that I'd enjoyed myself enough. Sure enough I was ordered to clean the sheet and then lay back down on the bed on my back, my cock semi-hard until she grabbed it again and started to pump it until it was nice and hard once more.
I hadn't expected to be allowed to cum in this session, I just didn't think it was going to be allowed, right from the very start and I was right... no sooner had Mistress R got me hard than she told me the session was over, in fact as we lay together afterwards she told me that was the first time that she had gone into a session knowing that she wasn't going to let me cum, and that she hadn't had second thoughts about it either. She seemed quite happy about it too, commenting that she had broken another 'fence', and that now she'd done it once she knew she could do it whenever it pleased her. More music to my ears of course!
Actually Mistress R looked very relaxed, very confident and very hot throughout the session, in fact she looked absolutely stunning as she played with my rock-hard Cockslinged cock! I think this chastity thing is really starting to work for both of us and every week it seems that Mistress R is liking it more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment