Thursday 29 September 2011

10 for September...

This evening I was allowed to worship Mistress R's beautiful pussy and gave her her tenth (and probably last) orgasm of September 2011. This means she has now had 58 orgasms to my 13, which is a pretty impressive ratio of 4.46 to 1 (it's definitely creeping up!). Cumming inside Mistress R seems so long ago, well it is over two months since I have been allowed to cum inside her... I wish she would let me, I so want to clean her pussy with my tongue afterwards... oh well, I knew what I was getting myself into and I'll just have to wait until she decides that's what she wants to happen.
Mistress R did also give me some wonderful teasing this evening, it was almost like I haven't been hard this week, and consequently I was very hard when she started rubbing my cock with her foot while I was warming her up to go down on her. I wonder if my cock is starting to 'learn' that getting hard without her to play with it is a waste of time? Wow, there's a notion: 'intelligent cock'! Maybe Apple might want to buy that off me? Maybe not.
Anyway...
You may have noticed that I haven't been posting quite as much lately, which is largely because I've been working far too hard and not had enough time to post as much as normal. Needless to say I haven't got around to writing anything either... no big surprise there I guess. I'm toying with the idea of buying a laptop so that I can make the most of my time, but I also need to buy a treadmill this winter, so we'll have to see.
Maybe if I can sell enough stuff on eBay I might be able to get it together, I've got a couple of instruments I don't use anymore, they should bring in about £700 with a bit of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment