Monday 19 September 2011

Mistress R has her fun again...

Despite the both of us feeling rather tired, Mistress R decided that she wanted me to worship her pussy this evening and I'm not about to turn an opportunity like that down! The result was another pretty intense orgasm for Mistress R and about ten minutes of wonderful teasing for me. Mistress R spent most of the time sucking my rock-hard cock, occasionally using her tongue and teeth to stimulate the head and interspersing that with a few nice slaps too. No orgasm though, not that I expected one... now 55 plays 12, since April the 1st, and it's well over 2 months since I came inside her... God I would love to cum inside her and clean her with my tongue, but I can't even beg for it! Aaaaaaaaagh.

In other news, Eden Fantasys have delivered my latest review parcel, sadly what's inside it isn't what I chose from the list, so I don't know what's going on there... (on closer inspection it seems to have been my mistake!)  I will review what they have sent me in due course.

Good to see the blog is picking up visitors, 2000+ for the last two days after a rather fallow period, it's going to be hitting 300,000 views in the next few days, not bad seeing as the blog hasn't even been going six months yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment