Thursday 1 September 2011

New poll is up... (read this before voting!!!)

Hmm, I've closed the poll early, it's not getting a lot of response and as it happens something else has come up which is much more interesting....

But, before I get on to that, here are the results of the old poll.
19% met their partners at work, 17% either at school or online, 11% through friends, 8% in a club or pub while the majority (28%) met 'somewhere else'...
Fascinating stuff I'm sure you'll agree - hahaha.

Anyway, to the new poll... this was inspired by a caption I saw on another site (check it out here). Basically it's what you might call a 'test of devotion'...

Your Mistress (unlocks you - if you are in a chastity device, and) gives you permission to fuck her anyway you want and cum wherever you want, but then she tells you that she'd prefer it if you just worshipped her ass with your tongue instead. The caption doesn't make it clear, but let's assume there will be no recriminations or punishments for your choice, it is genuinely your choice. Again the caption doesn't specify how long it is since you have cum, but let's assume it's at least a couple of weeks. So, what would you do?

Be honest! And bear in mind you might NEVER get this chance again...

If it was me, I would worship her ass with my tongue, no question (although for sure I might regret it for the rest of my life - haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment