Wednesday 14 September 2011

One of those difficult ones...

Mistress R allowed me to worship her beautiful pussy last night, which made me very happy indeed! She did cum, eventually, though it was one of those (rare these days) difficult ones, y'know when you really don't think it's going to happen but if you persist long enough it will... still, I wasn't complaining, every extra minute spent with my head between Mistress R's thighs is a minute well spent in my eyes!
And we got there in the end.
Well, she did, of course I didn't get anywhere near an orgasm, and why would I, since it's only been four days since I had one. So I guess that'll be it now until Saturday, at least Mistress R did give me some nice teasing and stroking after I made her cum, and a few slaps (frustratingly soft though....), it's our evening out tonight, we are checking out a different place to see if it is a suitable for us to go there for our wedding anniversary which is coming up soon (18 years!). And tomorrow will be the night before our session, so Mistress R will want to keep her powder dry for Saturday.
Oh well, maybe next week she will want a lot more attention, I do hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment