Monday 20 June 2011

Voting in the polls...

Well, after a promising start (with the 'ruined orgasm' option getting the early lead), as it stands you lot have voted for me to have to wait another month... which, I could live with... Not that the divine Mistress R is likely to take the opinion of a bunch of lowly subbies to heart. The very idea! Still, keep voting if you haven't already and who knows, maybe you'll convince her?

Nice to see that 70% of you reckon that your partner's orgasm is more fulfilling for you than your own. It certainly makes me feel a little less of a freak. Like most of you I'm sure, it's not that I don't enjoy my own orgasms, it's just that making Mistress R cum is the single best thing in the world for me... it just floods me with contentedness and happiness, so much so that even when I'm in the kind of position I am now (23 days without one myself) Mistress R's orgasm is still more important to me than my own, and indeed if Mistress R came up the stairs right now and said 'Do you want to cum, or do you want to make me cum', I wouldn't even need to think about it.
I guess this result is largely a product of the demographic though, I mean given that a lot of us aren't having that many of our own, we're bound to refocus our attention on our lovely Mistress's pleasure aren't we? I can't imagine the same result if you put that poll on, say, Maxim's website, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment