Tuesday 14 June 2011

Of towels, ratios and the SPD-3000...

I can't remember how many orgasms Mistress R has had since I had my sixth, but it feels like a lot (it's got to be five or six). She only needs one more to achieve a ratio of 4 to 1 for the first time since we started this, and I have a feeling it's not going to be too long before it's 5/1, then 6/1, then 7/1... I very much hope so!

Mistress R loves her new towel service, I wonder if that played some small part in her deciding to extend my chastity period? After all, Mistress R is obviously starting to see the benefits of having her husband under her control...

Just had my second thirty minutes in the CB-3000, or as I am starting to think of it, the Skin Pinching Device! I put the spacer in this time, which I forgot before and really, what does it do, except exist to create another skin pinching area? For some reason I couldn't sit comfortably with it tonight, which was annoying. I tell you, if I didn't love the idea of Mistress R having my key and being able to take temptation completely out of my hands I would give up. Maybe it will be better when I've lost some weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment