Wednesday 1 June 2011

Cum eating poll...

I'd wager this should be a less predictable poll than the last one...

A lot of guys fantasize about eating their own cum, especially in the form of a cream-pie. But it's very common for a guy to be keen right until the second he pops his cork. One way to get round this is for the guy to have a ruined orgasm and then be fed his cum while he's still horny and hard, but most of the time the guy has to overcome his second thoughts after the event.
For me it's different depending on the scenario. If Mistress allows me to cum inside her then I do love it when she sits on my face and makes me lick her clean, not only is it very 'erotic' but I find cum loses it's bitterness when it's mixed with pussy juice. However, if I end up coming on her fingers then I'm not so quite so keen because I know it won't taste as good, but then again I still kinda like it because then it becomes a submissive thing rather than a 'treat' (any opinions that you'd like to share on that 'k'?) ... either way I've certainly got used to it over the last few years, in fact I do recall reading somewhere that all men should endeavour to get used to it as nothing is hotter for a woman than a man who will lick her to orgasm after coming inside her. Don't know how true that is, but it can't hurt, right?

So then, the poll, please make your way to the voting booth in the usual place, just below the blue 'Keyheld' banner on the right. The question is 'How keen are you on eating your own cum?' and the four possible answers...

Like it
Loathe it
Don't know
Like being 'forced'


I voted for the last one, even though I do love a nice creampie...

No comments:

Post a Comment