Saturday 4 June 2011

Another O for Mistress R...

What a lovely way to spend Saturday morning, between Mistress R's gorgeous, smooth, sexy thighs, bringing her to a lovely hard orgasm. And a nice mixture of soft and firm strokes for me too... but no orgasm, of course. Unfortunately, due to our busy morning I haven't had time to show her my post from last night / this morning yet...and now she's gone off to have her hair done for a couple of hours.
Of course posting my thoughts to the blog last night probably wasn't the best way to do things, but I really wanted to get my thoughts down so that Mistress R could read them, as I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to verbalize them as well. It was unfortunate that by the time I had finished writing them it was past one in the morning and Mistress R was fast asleep, and because of our busy morning today she still hasn't yet read them...
I had already spent 24 hours trying to decide what the best way to tell Mistress R about the new CB-3000 was, without any clear decision being obvious. I wondered whether to put it on just before going to bed and letting her 'find' it, but decided against this in the end.
I would have loved to have told her when she came home on Thursday, but she had been drinking and it just didn't feel right, and of course the longer you wait the more difficult it is. I am also concerned that Mistress R might feel 'pressured', that she might think I want to wear it all the time, etc etc. That really isn't the case, especially now I've tried it on again. I'm not saying that I wouldn't wear it if she wanted me too, because I would, but it wouldn't be as simple as her locking it on and letting me get on with it.
So once again I feel like I am taking a big risk, by bringing this up again, but the last six months have been so incredible that I feel like sometimes you have to take big risks to get big rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment