Sunday 19 June 2011

Okay, so I've closed down the poll early...

Because, well, it wasn't that interesting really and I don't see the results changing over the next three days... besides I have a new poll I really do think is more interesting and worthwhile. But for the record, 53% of you like shaven pussies, 32% like it nicely trimmed and 15% of you like the natural look. So no big surprise really then...
Okay, so my new poll is a bit more challenging and I would like you to think about it a little before you vote, because I really do want to know your honest opinions (comments of course are always welcome on this blog).
My question then, is this...
Which is more satisfying to you: your orgasms, your partner's orgasms, or are they about the same? I realise this is a bit of a difficult question, what I mean is... which leaves you the most deeply satisfied? And perhaps you might honestly ask yourself this question before you vote, if you had to choose between giving your partner an orgasm and having one yourself which would you chose most of the time?
Voting takes place in the usual place, under the blue 'Keyheld' banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment